Hair Regeneration Vaccine (ACell + PRP)

Hair Regeneration Vaccine (ACell + PRP)

Hair Regeneration vaccine is a special formula that contains a special form of extracellular matrix, which enables intercellular connection, PRP, vitamins, and combinations of other materials.

Extracellular matrix induces tissue reproduction based on the stem cell modeling method. This FDA-approved matrix is used in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, with a special certificate (Nr. 510k) in the U.S. The certificate implies that the product is safe and efficient.

Although the formula has been used in the U.S. since 1999 for the treatment of burns, scars and organ ruptures, it has been also used for hair treatments since 2008.

American doctors call the formula “auto hair cloning”. This nomenclature implies the following characteristics:

Human beings take the human shape after the entire evolution of the embryonic stem cells is completed, during the ovarian stage in mother’s womb. In the early postnatal period, these active stem cells that continuously produce new tissues inactivate, by transforming to adult stem cells. The extracellular matrix primarily functions to reactivate these inactive adult stem cells. Accordingly, the reproduction of new tissues takes place. It is based on a principle of re-copying the functional cell by localization. Functional cell is an important term, because if there are cancerous cells, or in other words, non-functional cells available, self-copying will fail. Thus, when they are used for the treatment of a severed finger, they will grow, including the nail, just as in the intrauterine development.

acell+prp

Therefore, the United States Army has purchased the 90% of this special formula to manage injuries and organ detachments of soldiers. The remaining 10% cannot be exported from the U.S., as it is supplied to pioneering hospitals and clinics of the U.S. Since there is no fabrication process, it can be produced in limited volumes.

The formula is used as described below: the special formula is mixed with PRP to obtain a solution. Next, inactive stem cells and growth factors found in the blood are activated to initiate healing and tissue reproduction.

The procedure lasts 1 hour in total, including the injection. Local anesthesia is administered in order to paralyze the target area reversibly. If the patient has a known allergy against local anesthetic agent, hypersensitivity or injection phobia, sedation may be preferred. Sedation shortens the procedure from 1 hour to 30 minutes. However, local anesthesia is highly recommended.

The active substance is injected to hair follicles in small amounts. The formula works by activating the stem cells. The therapeutic efficacy is boosted by activating the PRP that contains stem cells and growth factors, which are derived from your blood. These activated stem cells act as surrounding healthy tissues and functions, with a modeling system. Therefore, hair is spread by modeling the surrounding healthy follicles. Existing follicles become healthier and stronger, while it also regulates hair pigmentation. Number of patients with darker hair color is significant.

Although there is no gender-related limitation, it is highly effective for both genders.

When male patients receive this treatment in early stage of alopecia, hair loss is increasingly stopped and baldness is delayed or completely inhibited. Although there are inter-patient variations in effects, the success rate is at satisfactory levels.

It helps to have an appearance of voluminous hair, by thickening hair strands which are pinnate in structure.

sac-asisi-2

It can be used to manage all types of female alopecia and the success rates are appealingly high.

It is also useful in the treatment of hair disorders, such as alopecia, caused by lupus and pelade.

Successful results are also obtained for problems in eyebrows and beard.

It is also an effective treatment in metabolic alopecia, especially in iron deficiency or drug administration dependent alopecia.

The primary effect of the treatment is the gradual cessation of the alopecia. Hair growth is observed 6 months after the treatment. However, full effects (recovery and hair re-growth) take up to 1 year to be noticed.

In summary, this method prevents alopecia in its early stages. It also promotes hair growth in people with complete loss of hair, who do not want a hair transplant surgery.

It enhances outcomes when combined with hair transplant surgery.

Book Now